We offer two different models of executive search practices, each tailored to your needs and preferences.
Our Recruiters are trained and equipped to conduct in-depth sourcing, through advanced internet techniques, advanced Boolean searches, industry referrals and contacts. We thoroughly screen all prospective candidates before submitting them to you. This is a people business and we never forget the human part of it. We focus on finding not only a skill set but matching candidates, companies, and managers, based om personal values and client mission. We consider so much more than just qualifications and experiences. In order to be successful in any role, candidates have to be a good match with the job responsibilities, as well as the company culture.
Involves an upfront retainer fee for services provided. Payment terms are usually a third of the fee up front, with another third due at an agreed upon time with the remaining payment due upon start of candidate. In this model, the Executive Search Consultant acts as a true consultant, advising the client company with regard to search process and thoroughly identifying, qualifying and reviewing potential candidates for specific leadership positions. This is a partnership between the client and Executive Search Consultant that most often results in the client finding the best and most uniquely qualified talent for their critical position. Candidates are not presented to multiple employers due to the exclusivity of the terms.
Involves no initial upfront fee for the client with the recruiter being compensated upon the successful completion of a search with a commission based on the salary of the talent. This model is most effective for mid to lower management level roles, especially for large companies looking to fill multiple positions. While there’s no commitment on the client’s part regarding a partnership with a contingent recruiter, that relationship is not the same in reverse. The challenge with the contingent model is often that the contingent recruiter will devote less time to an individual client’s specific needs. A contingent recruiter may present the same candidate to multiple employers and client’s run the risk of ‘losing out’ on the best talent.
Our Executive Search process includes the following steps:
- Job Order Intake – We conduct an in-depth intake with every job order in order to ensure we understand the needs of your business and the ideal profile for your role.
- Sourcing Strategy – Once we understand the ideal profile, we create a formal sourcing strategy that maps out our approach to finding the right people for consideration.
- Screening – Every prospective candidate goes through a comprehensive screening and selection process before you ever see a resume. It is our job to make your life easier and we do that by only sending you the very best candidates.
- Selection – For all candidates that make it past the screening phase, we administer a variety of job specific pre-screening assessments and conduct interviews that enable us to objectively assess their leadership competencies, functional knowledge and skills, and motivational fit for each role or client. We only present candidates with stable work history and proven success record.
- Candidate submission – We know your time is valuable, which is why our Search Consultants have a structured approach to submitting and reviewing prospective candidates with hiring managers. We will never waste your time, because we only present the best. It is standard for us to present 3 solid candidates, who are good enough to interview and select. In many cases, once we get to know our clients, we make placements with only 1 to 2 submissions, each and every time.
- Specials – If you have several positions you are looking to receive assistance on, let us know, and we will build special pricing for you.
We conduct searches for a wide variety of positions in Senior Living and Skilled Nursing, such as:
- Vice President (VP)
- Regional Leadership (RDO)
- Clinical Reimbursement Leadership
- Directors of Nursing (DON) – Senior Living and Skilled Nursing
- Assistant Directors of Nursing (ADON)
- Clinical Consultants
- Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinators (RNAC) and MDS Coordinators
- Nursing Home Administrators (NHA) and Executive Directors (ED)