Interview questions can be trickier than your final thought of being complicated. Obviously, interviewer or employers would not give a whole day for conducting your interview but we have gathered here top 100 questions likely, out of which you will be asked for questions to 90%.
The human mind and interviewer’s nature is unpredictable so as the fundamentals of interview which he is going to conduct but on a standard level, the course should have maximum out of these questions. It can help you to be prepared. Check out the list and do not forget to share your experience after preparing for interview in accordance to these questions. We get excited to hear from you!
As a matter of fact, you would not be attending all of them but may be 2 to 3 out of all.
If these questions are not asked directly, the practice can help you gather word to answer questions spontaneously asked so why to waste more time. You can seek for assistance for relevancy of these questions to healthcare department by Senior Living Recruiters. Let us check the list now!
Basic Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your weaknesses?
- What are your strengths?
- What attracted you to this company?
- What’s your ideal company?
- Why do you want this job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
- Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
- What did you like least about your last job?
- Do you have any questions for me?
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Why are you leaving your present job?
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
- What do you know about our company?
- What do you know about this industry?
Getting Started Questions
- What do you see yourself doing within the first 30 days of this job?
- If selected for this position, can you describe your strategy for the first 90 days?
- How long will it take for you to make a significant contribution?
- How would you go about establishing your credibility quickly with the team?
- Career Development Questions
- If I were to ask your last supervisor to provide you additional training or exposure, what would she suggest?
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
- What kind of goals would you have in mind if you got this job?
- How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
For assistance in health and care, you can contact Executive Healthcare Recruiters.
Behavioral Interview Questions
- Give me an example of a time that you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty at work.
- What was the last project you led, and what was its outcome?
- Have you ever been on a team where someone was not pulling their own weight? How did you handle it?
- Give me an example of a time you did something wrong. How did you handle it?
- Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
- Tell me about a time when you had to give someone difficult feedback. How did you handle it?
- How do you handle working with people who annoy you?
- What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
- If I were your supervisor and asked you to do something that you disagreed with, what would you do?
- What’s the most difficult decision you’ve made in the last two years and how did you come to that decision?
- Describe how you would handle a situation if you were required to finish multiple tasks by the end of the day, and there was no conceivable way that you could finish them.
- What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?
- If you were at a business lunch and you ordered a rare steak and they brought it to you well done, what would you do?
- If you found out your company was doing something against the law, like fraud, what would you do?
- Tell me about a time where you had to deal with conflict on the job.
- What assignment was too difficult for you, and how did you resolve the issue?
- What’s your salary history?
- What salary are you seeking?
- If I were to give you this salary you requested but let you write your job description for the next year, what would it say?