The recruiter has sent through a calendar invite for an interview in 36 hours. There is no time to waste; it is time to study. If time is of the essence, hone in on the questions that other candidates have been asked in the past. “But how do I do that?” It has millions of reviews from those who have interviewed at your dream company and even for the job you are angling for.
Study smart, study hard. Here are 25 interview questions that job seekers have reported receiving from recruiters most of the time. Good luck!
For Nursing Jobs:
- Describe a time when you had to use skills outside your usual role.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What would you do if you walked into the break room and staff was gossiping, what would you do?
- A patient is visibly upset and wants to talk with you, but you’re busy with other patients. What do you do?
- What is your biggest weakness?
To know more about positions in healthcare, contact Senior Living Recruiters.
For Sales Jobs:
- What are you known for from your friends, family and workmates?
- Can you handle a fast paced and demanding work environment?
- Why should we hire you?
- What inspires you?
- What was the best customer service you’ve received?
For Project Manager Jobs:
- What was a project you encountered difficulty with and how did you resolve it?
- What is your communication approach on projects?
- Describe a time when you had to influence others.
- How do you feel your background and skills can benefit the organization?
- What tools do you use to stay organized and how does that help you in your everyday routine?
For Data Scientist Jobs:
- How to deal with large sparse feature matrix with binary data?
- Tell me about something not on your resume.
- How would you handle things if you make a mistake? Do you tell the client about the mistake?
- Can you explain the central limit theorem to someone who is not familiar with statistics and probability?
For Account Manager Jobs:
- How do you grow your account’s revenue?
- Why do you want to work here?
- Your client would like to drive significantly more revenue without increasing CPA. How do you respond to them?
- Define “leadership” in one sentence without using the word “lead”.
- What one word would those who know you best use to describe you?
For more information for Healthcare Recruiters, let us know.