If you ever had a chance to be the part of world dealing with professional life, say it like more than a decade and a half, some of the sequences below questions are the ones you have been questioned almost in every interview. The most common be “What is your greatest weakness?” or “Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your boss.”
Obviously, you are a seasoned employee as a matter of fact whereas there are several interviews you have cleared so far. If summer season is the time you are gearing up for the job interviews, it’s helpful to hone in on the questions and prompts that recruiters such are currently asking candidates nationwide. For example, if you are looking for a job in healthcare department as this offers many positions from last couple of years, healthcare recruiters can ask you many of the mentioned below.
Top asked Interview Questions
We reached out to HR and senior living recruiters who are actively looking for sales, tech, marketing and creative talent to find out what questions they are actively asking candidates. As you prepare for a screening call or even a panel interview, be ready to serve up a top-notch answer to the following questions.
Inside Your Current Work & Role
- What’s your favorite part of your current position?
- What’s your least favorite part of your current position?
- How would your manager describe you?
- What areas of improvement would your manager mention?
- What happened at your last company? Were you laid off? Terminated?
Exploring Your Interest in the New Job
- What are you looking for in your next role?
- Why do you think you’re a fit for this position?
- What projects/tasks are you looking to do more of in your next job and what are you looking to do less of?
- What is it that excites you about XYZ Company? Why XYZ Company?
Digging into Your Work Processes and Thinking
- Please tell me more about your experience, mostly from your most recent/relevant company. I’d like to hear more about the projects you’ve worked on, technologies you’ve worked with, and any challenges that you helped the company overcome.
- What drives and motivates you?
- Tell me about a time when you utilized your emotional intelligence.
Nitty Gritty Details
- What’s your current salary?
- Which other companies are you interviewing with, if any?
- Can you share your references — four to six of your colleagues and managers along with their contact information? Can you get that to me by the weekend?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Are you willing to travel? (If so, how often?)
- What is your timeframe?
Moreover, if you need further assistance regarding healthcare open positions, check out Senior Living Recruiters here.